Job Title: Machine Attendant
Reference: MA 2018
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Profile Introduction: Our client, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of personal-care products and pressure-sensitive adhesives is seeking to recruit a Machine Attendant.
Role Summary: The Machine attendant will be responsible in operation of filling, labelling and capping machines reporting with a direct reporting line to the machine operator.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Diploma in Mechanical / Technical / Electrical Engineering from a Technical college;
- KCSE Grade: C;
- 1 Year Working Experience;
- Attending to capping, mixing, compounding and filling machines;
- Weighing and measuring of compounds;
- Attending to filling machine and manually filling finished product to containers;
- Attending to labelling and capping machine;
- Manually labeling of finished products;
- Packaging of finished products;
- Be flexible and open minded;
- Best altitude towards work;
- Problem solver;
- Flexible to working long hours;
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 29th January 2018
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer