Vacant Position: Direct Sales
About Malaika Africa: Malaika Africa is a microfinance that is involved in peer to peer lending based in Nairobi .As results of growth in customer numbers and expansion in geographical coverage we have opportunities for direct Sales Representative.
The individual should aggressively grows sales and promote different products and acts as a business representative for all distribution channels.
The individual should be a self-starter who can manage sales and provides customer service to a client’s.
Objective: Highly motivated and energetic individuals who will be responsible for acquisition of new business, market activation within the assigned and other duties as may be assigned by the management team.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling
- Responsible for contacting regular and prospective customers to sell products
- Delivery of sets sales targets
- Seek customer feedback on products and services
- Provide excellent customer service
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Participate in organization’s growth expansion initiatives
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- A university degree/diploma/certificate from are recognized institution
- (1-2) years’ experience indirect sales
- Age 26 years and below
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record
- Proven success in a sales territory
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; Co-operative, assertive and able to work independently and offer effective solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply:
Send your resume and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org, before 31st January 2018.
Indicate the position applied as the subject.
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.