Vacant Position: Tele Debt Collectors Agent
About Malaika Africa: Malaika Africa is a microfinance that is involved in peer to peer lending based in Nairobi. As a results of growth in customer numbers and expansion in geographical coverage.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and dynamic Tele Debt Collectors with experience working in a rapidly growing, hands-on, dynamic environment.
This position requires excellent communication skills, an ability to think critically and creatively, attention to detail and a team-oriented attitude.
Objective: A hardworking and competent individual looking for a position as a Tele Debt Collector who possess effective recovery solutions with a high-level of professionalism and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure all work queues are acted upon.
- Call up clients to provide them information regarding outstanding arrears
- Ensure all PTP information is captured accurately and tracked.
- Negotiating settlements of the arrears from defaulters.
- Monitor payments to ensure that each defaulter account holder is held to his or her promise of repayment.
- Conduct thorough research on old debt recovery cases and determine which one scan be followed up.
- Ensure allocated accounts (dues) are monitored on a daily basis and appropriate actions taken to ensure that the collection portfolio remains within accepted limits through the application of sound credit judgment within policy guidelines.
- Achieve the daily/monthly collection targets(ensure minimum collection rate is delivered
- Identify and escalate “un-collectable “cases to collection’s management for review and/or collection termination.
- Work closely with the agents on debt collection
- Create and submit periodic reports about collections and write offs
- Administrative Support
- General support to all tasks
- 2 years’ work experience in debt collection
- Experience in a microfinance ,bank or any financial institution
- A good level of general education-Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy
- Education background in sales/Marketing
- Ability to prioritize work
- Able to work on a team focused environment
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Good customer orientation
- Flexible and organized
- Good communication and negotiation skills
We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we are proud to have adverse team with a wide
Variety of backgrounds and experiences. We focus on hiring talented people regardless of race, religion,
Color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org,before 31st January 2018.Indicate the position applied as the subject.
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.