Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 30k – 40k
Our Client is a Kenyan owned company that manufactures and distributes plastics packaging materials and has been in existence for over 25 years.
They offer packaging solutions to various food processing Industries e.g Dairy, Horticulture, Tea, Coffee e.t.c.
They seek to hire a an Accounts Assistant who will provide support in the finance department.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Administering VAT and processing returns
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organised manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent (ideally related with a degree)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy SME
- Must conversant with quick books and pastel Accounting packages
- Experience in manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
- Experience in statutory deductions.
- Familiar with stock control system.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion. Able to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted