Job Title: ReactJs and React Native Developer
About Mattermark Studios: Mattermark Studios is a US-based company that provides a professionally managed software team that solves hard problems and builds amazing applications.
Our mission is simple: make technology an asset for your business, not an obstacle. If we don’t think we can make a meaningful contribution, we won’t take your business. It’s our conviction software is there to help you grow. And because we’re partners, we only grow when you do.
Your primary focus as a front-end developer will be on developing web and mobile applications (React/Native/Redux).
We’re looking for a dynamic individual who can build well-designed, performant and effective front-end web applications that support complex business rules/flows.
- Drive front end architectural decisions to develop a maintainable and reliable set of edge applications
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Build functionality to interface with backend data sources
- Provide constant feedback on pull requests to increase code quality
- Be able to work as a team with other fellow developers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Thorough understanding of React.js and React Native and there core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and it’s a plus to be familiar with GraphQL language and framework such as Apollo, Relay.js
- Experience with MySQL and PostGres database a plus or other relational database technologies
- Strong understanding and working experience with Sass, Less, or PostCSS
- Familiarity with code versioning using Git
- Experience with AWS hosting and architectures is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile Development Process – Kanban
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email with an updated CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: applicants who have a knowledge and at least built a mobile app with React Native with a link to a public GitHub, Gitlab or bitbucket repo will be the only ones who will be contacted.