Job Opportunity: Mentorship, Leadership & Culture Manager
Are you a self-motivated and driven Human Resources professional who enjoys challenges and loves to help people to be great and drive innovation.
WE empowers youth to fulfill their potential to be agents of change.
Through our organization’s unique youth-driven approach, more than two million young people have been involved in our innovative programs in more than 45 countries.
- Bachelor of Arts or Masters in Human Resources or Sociology.
- MINIMUM Seven (7) years in a progressive senior HR Capacity
- The candidate MUST have at least 2 years progress experience working in a rural set up for a minimum of five years.
- Must be a member of IHRM and has complied with all IHRM requirements.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Strong willed, Mature with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Planning, organizing, results and quality oriented analytical thinking.
The position is based out in Narok south 70% and Nairobi 30%.
- Capacity building, mentorship / leadership and Culture
- Collaboratively to Work with the leadership to identify and develop Talent for the team as well succession planning and career development plans and advise
- Mentorship for our team as well as cultivating a culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Help support the recruitment process, selection, orientation and training of employees for by adapting best practice.
- Identify training needs and arrange to conduct trainings and mentorship on regular basis.
- Conduct Performance reviews and check ins for the team.
- Proactively identify and recommend to the management HR Programs across the organizations.
- To develop and upgrade effective HR policies and strategies to meet the organizations objectives.
- Communication on matters related to HR to staff; for instance, new policies, key messaging…etc
- To ensure compliance with employment legislation and internal company regulations for all staff.
- Write and review job specifications for each role.
What makes WE unique…
A Top Employer for Young People in Canada, our Organizations are filled with passionate, driven, hardworking, entrepreneurial, shameless idealists, this means we work late, set high goals and exceed them, and then push hard the following year to beat and exceed last year’s goals of empowering youth to change the world.
If you are looking for a predictable 9-5 work environment, this won’t be the right fit.
If you are inspired and excited by collaboration, making friendships with the most incredible people, unique additional responsibilities like working on our trips and your personal values align with our core values, we would love to hear from you.
WE sincerely thanks all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
While Cv’s are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
Please apply to: email@example.com before 16th February 2018.
If you meet the requirements above send in your Cv only and indicate your current salary in the Cv.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
For more details on the Organizations visit; http//: we.org