Our client is a leader in supplying toiletries, amenities, linen, glassware, commercial crockery and kitchen accessories.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The merchandiser will be responsible for providing point of purchase and shelf management services.
The position will be reporting to the Retail Sales Administrator.
- Maintaining store shelves by observing display of company products, removing damaged or expired products and providing optimum display of products
- Maintaining inventory by restocking shelves
- Observing inventory levels and prompting retail administrators to reorder when levels appear low
- Maintaining quality standards by adhering to the quality specifications
- Maintaining customer relationships by liaising with the retail stores staff, answering their questions, responding to requests and describing product features
- Monitoring slow moving items and advising the management accordingly on how to push such stock
- Gathering information on customer feedback and advising the management on how to improve customer service
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Diploma in a relevant field
- At least three (3) years experience in an active Merchandising role
- Product knowledge
- Customer focus
- Ability to work in a fast moving competitive environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Creative flair
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd January 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “MERCHANDISER”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.