Vacant Position: Business Development Manager – Micro Finance
- Client onboarding for purposes of offering unique products and world class services that meet the client’s specific financial needs.
- Robustly grow quality loan book and various incomes according to set targets.
- Growth of product holding per client in order to maximize the Company’s share of client’s wallet.
- Develop a healthy client base and business network which shall assure him or her of continuous business generation for both new and repeat business.
- Constantly engage clients in order to enlighten them on new products and services being offered by the Company.
- Identify opportunities and areas for growth within Nairobi County and its environs.
Customer Relationship Management
- Delight clients by efficiently offering services, responding to client queries and complaints within the Company’s stipulated SLA and TAT.
- Offer appropriate financial solutions to clients’ business needs and challenges while taking care of the interests of the Company.
- Prepare and submit client reports to management as may be required from time to time.
- Sound understanding of the local market and sharing this information with colleagues.
- Work with other team members to source for new business
- Participate in organized customer forums for both feedback and training on the Company’s products and services.
Competencies and Skills
- Financial statements analysis skills and the application of policies and principles for evaluation and management of the risk associated with lending.
- Excellent presentation skills including exceptional loan underwriting and product proposal development skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, articulate a sales proposition, interact effectively, able to converse with senior decision makers and key influencers with ease
- Good knowledge of personal or SME/Retail market products and the processes underpinning them, knowledge of the documentation related to industry credit processes and credit delinquency cycles as well as debt collection processes
- Ability to engage effectively, conduct community outreach and engage with small scale traders, business owners and other market segments
- Excellent Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Effective Planning and organization skills, attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outgoing and pro-active in pursuit of credit deals with good knowledge of competitors
- Good knowledge of local competitors
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, BCom, or a relevant field.
- At least 3-year experience in business development in banking/microfinance sector
- CPA Part 2
- Professional qualification in Marketing such as CIM desirable
- Relevant training and qualification in lending process especially to SME/Retail by a reputable firm.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO SEND THEIR CVS TO firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5.02.2018