Micro Mobile Ltd is a Kenyan mobile solution company with a focus on providing micro credit and financial access solutions on a mobile platform.
The Company invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers, with strong communication skills, for the following position:
Lead Software Developer
Job Role: As a Lead Software Developer, you will design, implement, maintain, audit and improve software systems, perform system administration or manage networks, often as advised by management.
You shall also guide and oversee the lean IT projects team.
The selected candidate will be responsible in:
- Implement server and network infrastructure for the organization
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability
- Participate in full Software Development Cycle
- Identify system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs
- Provide guidelines for implementing secure systems to customers or installation teams
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts
- Testing the architecture in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for other users
- Reviewing current systems and maintaining new systems once they are up and running.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Keep abreast with the latest technologies
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.