We are a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across the country.
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Nav developer, passionate on project implementation and develop technical specification.
Salary: based on experience
Duties for the Microsoft Navision Developer Job
- Design, analysis, development and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics Nav & .net solutions
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of Dynamics NAV
- Work closely with business consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications then into technical development
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Dynamics NAV clients
- Provide training to Navision system users
- Supporting standard and customized client modifications during systems implementation efforts
- Microsoft Dynamics development and integration with .net, share point and GIS
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Testing (test cases, test plans, bug tracking and change management control)
- Migrating data and developing documents
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Deep knowledge of both the functional and technical sides of Microsoft Dynamics NAV including exposure to the latest release
- Ability to perform performance tuning on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ability to understand, communicate and interpret client business processes and requirements
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation –including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Understanding of the hardware requirements of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to perform hardware sizing
- Understand the functional and technical differences between different versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to perform upgrade assessments
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience on multiple successful implementations with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of technical developments and trends in application analysis, design, and development
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly
How to Apply
Please send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Microsoft Navision Developer) to email@example.com before Friday 19th January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.