MIS Planning Executive
Job Summary: Our client is a leading dairy company in Kenya.
They seek to hire MIS Planning Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities of MIS Planning Executive:
- Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the employees and the managers of the company
- Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
- Look after the maintenance of the computer systems and make sure that all the departments are functioning properly
- Collect necessary specifications for each department and make sure that their requirements are met
- Develop and manage staff to monitor technology staff and oversee policies and procedures of the company
- Look after the purchase of the software and hardware systems and plan proper budget and quotations for the systems
- Provide training and necessary assistance for the employees involved in implementation and maintenance of the software systems
- Train the employees in using information systems and help them understand the configuration of the systems
Technical Skills Required by MIS Planning Executive:
- Should be proficient working with all types of operating systems such as Android, Microsoft, Linux, Unix, DOS, etc.
- Should understand the specifications of the software to be installed in the computers and make necessary pre-installations
- Ability to troubleshoot any kind of systems related problems and maintain security of the systems
- Proficient working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems, etc.
- Post graduate/Undergraduate degree in information systems development/implementation or a related technical field.
- 6 -8 years’ experience in relevant field
- Having worked in a Dairy industry is an added advantage.
- 5+ years of systems implementation experience.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and innovative thinking
- Strong communication and writing skills
If you meet the qualifications, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “MIS Planning Executive” on or before 12th January 2018.