A multinational NGO dealing with education and child protection projects is looking for a Senior Grants Coordinator to be responsible for the grants cycle management and processes in the assigned region.
- Coordinate with staff in all departments to complete assigned tasks; engage in regular coordination with program, procurement and finance units to quickly resolve implementation issues.
- Contribute in the management of awards, daily administrative tasks and activities in the region.
- Help the team to achieve the deadlines including preparing monthly spending status and grants tracking spreadsheets, memos, amendment to the contract.
- Assist the Grants Manager in the review/evaluation of grants under contract for compliance with company’s and USAID rules and procedures.
- Draft grant agreements, modifications and other contractual documentation for Consortium and Service Delivery Partners (SDPs) and provide oversight of grant implementation activities for SDPs and Consortium Partners.
- Assist in timely entry of grant information in relevant database for tracking and reporting
- Prepare and conduct formal training sessions on grant application and execution procedures for grantees and partner organizations for the region portfolio as needed in liaison with the Grants Manager,
- Provide grant-related support to Project/Program Managers and staff implementing activities within the region.
- Conduct risk reassessment exercises as needed for the region portfolio and propose capacity strengthening efforts tailored to individual grantee needs and assessed risk.
- Complexity of problems handled & the degree of investigation, analysis, & creative thinking required to solve them.