Are you a marketer, creative, inquisitive, analytically minded, like to solve problems, understand how the internet works in terms of marketing? We are looking for you.
Nabaleka is a fast growing Digital Agency specializing in Digital Marketing and Web Development for clients in Kenya, East Africa and the rest of the World.
Your role will be to provide Digital Marketing services to our clients and Nabaleka as a Company.
Your role will also include providing offline Marketing (Traditional Marketing) to Nabaleka as a Company.
We’re looking for motivated, self-starters who are keen to learn and keep on learning. No two days are the same in an agency, and this means always keeping ahead of the game in terms of new technology, marketing opportunities, the latest trends in search engine optimisation (SEO), social media, and so much more.
The digital marketing team looks after key accounts covering all aspects of online marketing; SEO, content marketing, paid media (Google PPC, display, retargeting), social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc), data analysis, just to name a few.
You will be the main Digital Marketer, bringing clients to us and also
You will support the digital marketing campaign for each client, in order to achieve the goals (KPIs) which have been set between Nabaleka and the client. Ultimately the role of a digital marketing executive is to drive highly engaged users to client’s websites, with the aim of the user converting – this might be a purchase, inquiry, or sign-up.
• On page auditing, providing actionable recommendations in order to increase the campaign performance – whether this is on page optimisation or off-site relationship building.
• A keen interest in the technical aspects of SEO, any experience would be preferable, ensuring you could hit the ground running, however, we will fully support development within this area.
• Content marketing strategy, analyzing client industry trends, competitors, and data insight from analytics to inform strategic areas for content creation to increase traffic and converting customers.
• Social media management, we work with and consult with a number of clients, therefore a keen interest in all aspects of social media strategy is essential
• Working with and/ or identifying key influencers in the client’s industry to seed content and spot engagement opportunities.
• Proactively researching industry news and trends, ensuring the team and wider agency are always up to date with breaking industry news.
• Constantly looking for new and innovative ways to promote our content and the client’s content in front of their target audience.
To apply for this job send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to include your salary expectations.