National Bank of Kenya
Job Ref No. HR/002/18
Position Title: Direct Sales Representative
Division: Retail Banking
Location: Nairobi Region: Eastern Region: (Kitengela, Machakos, Seku, Thika, Embu, Meru, Maua, Garissa, Wajir)Coast Region: (Malindi,Ukunda, Nkrumah, Mombasa, Changamwe, Kilifi, Bondeni, Nyali) Rift & Western Region: (Eldoret, Moi’s Bridge, Kitale, Kapsabet, Kericho, Bomet, Nandi Hills, Migori, Kisii, Kakamega, Bungoma, Awendo, Kisumu, Busia)Central Region: ( OngataRongai, Kiambu, Nyeri,Karatina, Nakuru, Narok, Ruiru,Isiolo, Limuru, Molo)
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Position scope: Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for acquisition and growth of sustainable Bank Business.
- Selling Retail Bank products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the Bank in order to acquire business
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and their experience to seek improvement
- Daily sharing of business acquisition reports
- Continuously seek to deepen knowledge on the Bank’s offering and the Industry trends
Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A confident person who is self-driven with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A person of integrity and with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to be an agent of change and Innovate with a strong desire to excel.
- Ability to deliver set business targets and service with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and willing to travel on short notice.
Age: 20 years – 35 years
- Must have a minimum Mean Grade of C plain
- Degree or Diploma in a business related field from a recognized institution
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite
The above position is on a one year contract basis and remuneration is Commission based.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who believe that they meet the above criteria shouldsend their CV and application letter quoting the position title& preferred Region / Townstated above to: Recruitment@nationalbank.co.ke by Friday, 19th January 2018.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
One must be residing within the location preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer