Job Vacancy: Interview Transcriber
The Nyanza Reproductive Health Society (NRHS) is a non-profit organization with its headquarters in Kisumu dedicated to improving reproductive health of men and women.
NRHS has several research projects and programmes related to HIV prevention and reproductive health.
NRHS will be undertaking a study, entitled, “Pathways to Sustainability,” to assess opinions of key stakeholders regarding different models for making voluntary male medical circumcision (VMMC) sustainable in Kenya.
The study includes recruiting and interviewing key stakeholders in Kisumu and surrounding Counties.
NRHS seeks a highly qualified candidate for the following position:
Job Title: Interview Transcriber
Reporting To: Study Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transcribe audiotaped interviews with speed and high degree of accuracy
- Ensure adherence to the study protocol and to protection of human subjects.
- Assist in coding and summarizing interview results.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Diploma or degree related to administrative and/or secretarial functions
- Typing proficiency and accuracy
- Experience in transcribing audiotapes
- Familiarity with research procedures and medical terminology a plus.
Applications Should Include:
- Cover letter detailing current work, prior experience and qualifications including the areas described above, telephone and e-mail contact
- Current CV
- Names, telephone and e-mail contacts of at least 3 professional referees
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title “Transcriber” on the subject line.
Applications submitted on or before 02nd February, 2018 will receive preference