Olivado EPZ Limited is an agribusiness company involved in the processing of avocado oil and also export of fresh avocados from contracted farmers.
We are looking for a qualified Packhouse Administrative Assistant who will be engaged on a contract basis.
The ideal candidates should meet the following qualifications and be ready for the specified tasks.
- Diploma or above qualification in a discipline related to office administration and or procurement.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of computer packaging
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise staff and divide responsibilities to ensure optimal performance.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for staff, visitors and contractors.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update workers records and databases.
- Track stocks of supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Keep an update register of Packhouse workers.
- Liaise with Olivado EPZ accounts department to ensure all financial related matters including workers payments and payment to suppliers is completed on schedule.
Suitably qualified individuals should submit their application together with scanned copies of qualification certificates and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th January 2018.