One Acre Fund
We are an international nonprofit that works in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, and Malawi.
In these countries, our 4,000+ strong staff serves over 400,000 smallholder farmers and enables them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
Job Vacancy: Case Investigation Agent
Job Location: Nyanza, Kenya
Reporting To: Case Investigation Team Lead, Nyanza
Job Description: We are an international NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 3,000+ strong staff serves over 200,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
The Customer Service team at One Acre Fund is looking to expand and professionalize its operation, which is currently serving over 400,000 farm families in Kenya.
The Case Investigation agents will provide critical first line support to our farmers delivering the highest quality of service to ensure our farmers’ perceptions of OAF remain high and that our products and services have maximum impact for the farmers we serve.
The agents will be responsible for resolving all cases raised by farmers in the shortest time frame to the highest levels of satisfaction.
This is very visible and important position that cuts across many departments at One Acre Fund and supports senior field directors in their execution duties as well as informing and guiding senior departmental heads on programmatic issues.
We are seeking experienced and talented individual to take up the position of a case Investigation Agent in Business Operations in Nyanza.
Below are the details for the position and directions on how to submit application:
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Familiarize with all cases of farmer complaints through phone calls to OAF, working with the Customer Service Call team
- Meet with the Customer Service Call Team each week to review open cases and ensure investigation database is up to date
- Prioritize weekly cases to follow up and prepare a travel schedule
- Investigate and acquire relevant documentation including budgets and records for farmer refund payments, UAP insurance payments and inputs delivery documents to detect any anomalies and errors and launch investigations based on various case types to be specified
- Forward all investigation reports with recommendations in line with policies to the relevant parties to ensure resolution and case closure
- Plan a farmer and field staff rights awareness training
- Provide recommendations for documentation and process improvement on an ongoing basis
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor
- Experience in investigative and statistical analysis
- Demonstrated computer skills in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems
- Demonstrates integrity and a positive attitude
- Language: Fluent in English, Swahili and any local dialect(Luo)
- Passionate about serving smallholder farmers
- Relevant work experiences including demanding professional work experience in business, bank or NGO
- Proven organizational, analytical, communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Able to multitask
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as a Case Investigation Agent and you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 6th February , 2018.
Please CLICK HERE to apply online.
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed.
At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
You must have 18 years and above to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.