Job Vacancy: Sales Coordinator
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client, is an online local, county-level Kenyan newspaper tailored for the mobile web is seeking to recruit an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales team.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To expand our Customers’ accounts, by identifying and selling our concept.
- Develop monthly, quarterly revenue-generating proposals and establish individual sales goals.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- To be aware of and to report on competitor activities and initiatives that may affect the company’s existing business or prospects.
- To ensure that all customer queries or prospects enquiries are acted upon promptly.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- To maintain a daily record of client contacts that can be used in any contact between the company and its customers and prospects and to ensure that the CEO is informed of main points from each contact.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Qualification and Experience
- A business related degree preferably in Sales & Marketing
- MUST posses a minimum of 3 years working experience in Sales
- Ability to build relationships, excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and excel at client networking
- Proficiency in English as well as the necessary computer and data processing skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Google Analytics, Google Spreadsheets, Pipedrive, Facebook Analytics, DoubleClick for
- Publishers (DFP) and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Experience working in a media organization is an added advantage
- Great understanding of online media
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 31st January, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.