Parker Randall Eastern Africa is a member firm of Parker Randall International. We offer professional services in Audit, Tax and Advisory across Africa.
The firm is committed to deliver quality services through highly integrated global methodologies and adherence to professional standards.
The Eastern Africa Practice has its regional office in Nairobi, Kenya.
We seek to recruit for the position of Manager – Risk Advisory.
- Provide an independent evaluation and opinion on client’s processes, systems and controls – detailing any required remedial action as necessary.
- Identify and evaluate corporate, process, operational and project risks in order to develop and advise clients on appropriate management and assurance strategies.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Internal Control Framework so as to streamline Internal Control and Risk Management in the client’s business processes.
- Consistent performance of engagement plan in all internal control over financial reporting and financial and/or operational internal audit areas.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the Institute or Internal Audit Standards.
- Plan multiple concurrent client engagements including scheduling, deploying of resources and exhibits effective project management.
- Demonstrate the ability to draft a complete and accurate internal audit report which adequately documents the objectives of the audit, procedures, performed, results of procedures, overall conclusion and recommendations for improvements clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrate the ability to build networks of contacts and to identify opportunities for cross selling Firm services to clients by focusing on client service skills and building strong relationships with clients.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship and demonstrate effective communication with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Ensure coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
- Ensure client work is completed and prepare engagement reports for clients.
- Ensure billing is done as per the terms of engagement.
- Proposal development and conversion into business.
- Meet departmental targets as per the annual budgets.