Job title: People & Culture Manager
Job Ref: BL51182
Department / sector: People & Culture
Location: Nairobi (Kenya)
Salary: Competitive fix salary + Bonus
Reporting to: Company CEO / Regional MD
Our client is a leading commercial Design & Build interior fit out company in East Africa started in 2013.
Headquartered in Nairobi (Kenya), and with current operations in Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania, the Company aims at becoming the leading commercial Design & Build company in Africa by 2020.
Backed by leading European PE and VC funds, the Company is looking to open offices in Lagos, Accra, Abidjan and Addis Ababa in Q1 2018 to sustain and fuel its 200% + annual growth and to become the most successful real estate venture in Africa.
We are therefore currently looking for talented people with a strong interest in Africa to embark on our exciting journey.
Role Description / Responsibilities
- Make the Company Core Values & Purposes understood and alive throughout the organization
- Draft the Company People & Organizational Strategy for the next 2 years
- Draft, lead & manage the company Talent Acquisition strategy (Entry level, Middle Manager and Senior Manager).
- Draft, lead & manage the company Talent Development strategy
- a) Carry out individual Performance Analysis, derive skill gaps and draft personal development plans for existing and new staff, across East Africa first and West Africa afterwards.
- b) Lead the company Technical Training Centre initiative
- c) Build the Company internal Training capacity
- Draft, lead and manage the Company compensation policy
- Draft, lead and manage the Company performance policy
- Lead and Manage employees engagement, satisfaction and retention