Position Reference: BL19118
Position Title: Assistant Product Development Manager
Reporting To: Product Development Manager.
Background: A leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company seeks to recruit a highly motivated professional to fill the position of Product Development Assistant.
The company fosters to provide quality products efficiently and effectively. We are committed to providing a safe and dynamic work environment.
We encourage our team to be self-starters and allow them to demonstrate their abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Hands on experience in formula creation, trial execution and understanding of process/ formulation issues.
- To technical support to production department for trouble shooting process problems of the products assigned, to provide technical investigations as applicable in order to ensure product stability.
- To review Formulation development data and find out gaps/errors and to support RA department for dossier submission.
- To review MFR/BMR/BPR, PVP, PVR participate in the manufacturing of validation batches, analyze performance of products in coordination with documentation team / QA for preparation of documents / reports
- Ensure smooth transfer of new products from receiving site to commercialization, identify and implement process improvement opportunities, cost improvement & monitor the effectiveness of the improvement.
- To coordinate with PD, QA, RAD, ASD, QC, SCM, Finance & manufacturing and other departments for maintaining quality standards and to have the continuous compliance as per the regulatory requirements.
- Ensure preparation of error free documentation for the technology transfer batches in order to ensure sufficient documentation for regulatory submissions & registration process.
- Responsible for improving the product robustness and process enhancements in coordination with FD, QA production and engineering
- To Initiate trial/Scale up batches, execution, report preparation.
- To document the technology transfer SOP annexures as per the product /Customer based projects
- To monitor/execute the validation batches and ensuring sampling at each stage.
- To prepare technology transfer reports, analytical results compilation.
- Diploma/ Degree in Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacy /Biochemistry.
- At least three years of Experience in similar position.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews