Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant position for one of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the safe and appropriate storage of medicines.
- Ensures the safe and correct supply of dispensed items to patients at point of sale.
- Accurately selects labels and dispenses correct items in accordance with Standard Operations Procedure (S.O.P.), including controlled drugs, to ensure safe and legal supply to patients.
- Creates and updates Patient Medical Records in accordance with data protection principles.
- Performs purchasing, stock control and inventory procedures, as directed by Pharmacist.
- Works as part of a team, actively supporting other dispensary and shop staff to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Recognizes problems in the dispensing process and resolves them with appropriate assistance.
- Undertakes and completes training in accordance with Company requirements of dispensing role.
- Assist with the preparation of monitored dosage systems in accordance with S.O.P.s
- Actively identifies problems in the administration of medicines such as medicine interactions and other factors affecting patient compliance.
- Diploma/Degree in pharmacy related field.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 26th January 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.