PKF Consulting Ltd seeks to recruit an experienced and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Consultant (Strategic Management).
This is a unique opportunity for an expert and ambitious candidate to join a growing business company where the right candidate will get exposure to a diverse set of consulting assignments, and can contribute fully to the growth of the business without limits to career progression.
Roles and Responsibilities
a) Investigating client business systems and taking a holistic view of the situation, including organisation structure and governance, key stakeholder needs and staffing issues as well as current processes and IT systems;
b) Collecting client requirements through standard techniques like document analysis, interviews and focus groups;
c) Evaluating actions and plans to improve the operations of business system for clients;
d) Working collaboratively internally and with partners to deliver chosen solutions to clients through different established with partners to deliver chosen solutions to clients through different established procedures;
e) Identifying new business opportunities within existing business clients;
f) Manage external consultants hired to supplement delivery of assignments and planning process for the same;
g) Prepare all materials in support of client planning meetings;
h) Assist in the identification and implementation of continual process improvements to the corporate planning process and provision of consultancy services;
i) Manage project teams including the internal and external stakeholders.
Key Skills Required
1. A Master of Business Administration degree or a related advanced degree in risk, strategy or operations;
2. A minimum of 7 years’ progressive experience in project management, strategic planning, and/or management consulting;
3. Business Analysis and communication skills including the ability to use basic analyst tools;
4. Problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
5. Resilience and flexibility; ability to handle multiple assignments and tight deadlines;
6. Proactivity; confident communication and the ability to win trust and be a credible client advisor;
7. Show initiative and desire for continual self-development;
8. Self-starter with a keen interest in customer loyalty and high motivation towards success;
9. Ability to work independently and for long hours.
If you fit the above profile and are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, email and telephone contacts quoting the job title in the field of interest directly to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th January 2018.
Applicants are encouraged to view detailed JD for the position on the following link: