Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Position Summary: You will be reporting to the Deployment Manager and you will be responsible for ensuring that best practices are followed in the implementation of engineering solutions by both in-house engineering teams and implementation partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring high quality materials are used in all deployments
- Ensuring that safety procedures are followed in all deployments
- Ensuring that cabling is neatly done inside customer premises
- Ensuring that all CPE is installed in safe and convenient locations within the customer premises
- Ensuring that core network equipment is properly installed and secured at own or third-party towers
- Define and manage “quality” for the company
- Together with the Network Deployment Manager develop a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual
Qualification and Experience
- Know-how of typical telecoms infrastructures (towers and rooftops). Modus operandi (access to sites, work at a live mobile site, H&S requirements of working on third party site.
- You will possess a Diploma/ Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or related field and a minimum of 3 years related experience in the telecommunications or internet industry.
- You must demonstrate hands on experience in telecoms deployment: Wi-Fi, WiMAX, Fibre, Microwave and/or Mobile sites installations
- You must be able to demonstrate successful experience in a similar position
- You must be able to teach members the skills that you mastered
- You must be able to work at heights
- Have excellent customer focus & service skills, with a strong ability to clearly articulate customer needs
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and guidance and delivering them through to a successful conclusion
- Have knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with customers at their premises
- Ability to work in a team group
- Must be firm with the ability to point our areas of improvement
- You must be available for travel if needed.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your cv and application to email@example.com by COB 22/01/2018.