Our client, a premium motorcycle is looking for highly talented, skilled and self-driven Accessories specialist.
The Accessories specialist will report to the After Sales Manager.
S/He will be an integral in defining GASS product line specifications in coordination with the relevant stakeholders to produce a well-coordinated, detail-oriented, fully integrated specification.
- Understand brand image, strategy, guidelines and standards.
- Define, communicate and understand GASS technical specifications.
- Perform product and market research.
- With guidance from the After Sales Manager, implement the GASS strategy.
- Participate in quality management reviews with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the sourcing and procurement team to ensure the right products are procured at the right time, quantity and price.
- Coordinate with warehouse team to ensure the products are packaged and stored according to specification.
- Manage online shop for the Company.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a business related discipline, or equivalent qualifications.
- Good understanding of GASS market & supply chain in Kenya.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing, Web design and computer graphics
- Passion for motorcycle riding.
- Sales and marketing knowledge.
- Knowledge/experience in E-commerce.
- Ability to analyze data and produce a well-coordinated, detail-oriented, fully integrated researched report.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and produce results within deadline.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Salary: Ksh. 60,000 gross
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 25th January 2018