A Private Christian primary and high school is looking for motivated, self driven and qualified and committed teachers.
About the role;
- Teach more than two subjects
- Prepare for classes (notes) and exams
- Continuously assess the students to assure improved performance
- Take charge of the classes that will be assigned to the teacher
- Writing report on progress and Mentor the children
- Any other role that may be assigned to the teacher
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Education or any other related subject
- At least 3 year of continuous experience
- Thorough understanding of both languages and can demonstrate the same
- Committed Christian
- A passion for teaching and raising a strong generation
- A mature individual who will mentor young minds
- 3 referees one should be of a spiritual leader
NB: Chemistry, History, Business education, Mathematics,C.R.E and Kiswahili teachers are encouraged to apply
Internship positions are available for fresh graduates only
Do not apply if you do not meet the stipulated requirements.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
ONLY the successful applications will be invited for interviews, if you do not hear from us within a week after application, consider your application unsuccessful.
Candidates living in Limuru, South Kinangop, North Kinangop and Naivasha regions are encouraged to apply since the school is located near named towns.