We are a mid-size real estate company with expertise in property development and management.
We are looking for an experienced caretaker to execute and oversee daily property related.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collection of monthly rent deposit slips from the tenants.
- Daily walk through and check of the building.
- Undertaking and completing minor deployments.
- Providing assistance to contractors and overseeing their work in the assigned building.
- Attending fortnightly security and cleaning meetings and any other meetings as directed.
- Attending to tenant co-ordination and providing assistance as required.
- Meeting with tenants where any issues arise and advising the Property Manager of any concerns.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in building management, real estate or its equivalent.
- Three (3) years experience as a building caretaker, or supervisor in a larger residential area.
- Should have good knowledge of maintenance standards in building management services.
- Computer skills required.
- Preferable age 30 years and above
- Certificate of good conduct
- Good command of both English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
If qualified, Please send your CV and academic qualifications (with references) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title PROPERTY CARETAKER.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on interview date.