Vacant Position: Property Sales Manager
Job Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Industry: Real Estate
Our client, a is a fast-growing company in the real estate development sector in Kenya is urgently seeking to recruit a Property Sales Manager.
The primary purpose of the role is overseeing the sales department, managing sales support staff and representatives, and advising our client about sales performance, achieving sales targets and effectively representing our client’s venture in the marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Researching Real Estate trends to provide current market data to corporate office and clients increasing buyer
- Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
- Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
- Managing, training, and developed sales associates
- Implementing new pricing strategy for new business acquisition program
- Identifying and resolving any errors during client transaction by extensive review and supervision ensuring clients’ satisfaction.
- Initiating the sale of property utilizing various marketing and advertising methods
- Delivering convincing oral sales presentations to potential clients and investors.
- Researching selling pricing trends and making appropriate pricing recommendations to assist Property Manager
- Maintaining all records, files and follow state guidelines on rules and regulations.
- Efficiently prioritize all aspects of marketing /advertising
- Evaluating demographic data to assist in acquisition of real property and coordinate all aspects of the purchase
- Daily interaction with the Property Manager concerning budgets, forecasts and financial information
- Maintaining client information in database for future follow-up
- External Business Development, create and update Marketing Plan
- Managing and maintaining the profit and budget of the sales division Recruit and train new real estate agents
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Finance or Business Administration
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (in-depth knowledge) in negotiating and Real Estate financial transactions, In-depth understanding of Real Estate Products,
- Effective cross-selling skills
- Knowledge of Real Estate IT platforms is preferred
- Organized and able to handle a high volume of work
- Strong verbal, written analytical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Real Estate / Industry best practices
- Knowledge of properties & construction in a fast-paced environment
- Experience helping build a business and working as part of a team.
- Self-starter, good communicator, interpersonally effective.
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 26th January 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.