Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Education and Experience Required
- Engineering Degree in Quantity Survey
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Must be a registered member of BORAQS & IQSK
- Preparing Quotations and invoices for site
- Attending to walk-in and on- phone customers
- Making detail drawings when required.
- Providing technical support to the sales department
- Attending to tenders/ bill of quantities from customers.
- Planning for project execution
- Coordinating with site supervisors on site visits
- Communicates to customers on work progress and payment status.
- Monitor work in progress and pursue deadlines as necessary to the respective jobs at hand.
- Ensure all progressive wear and tear of equipment’s, tools or protective gears are available for site employees.
- Ensure technical drawings are in place for our products with fitting instructions.
- Evaluate, discuss and enforce better routines to improve process flows, turn-around time and service delivery.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
- Contracting supervision.
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Provide support to the sale force marketing initiatives
- Preparation and timely submission of projects report to management.
- Providing drawings and designs when requested to do so
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by management.
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB. We only contact shortlisted candidates.