Job Title: Real Time Analyst
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting real time behaviors using adherence software and ACD real time displays
- Monitor key call center performance metrics such as service level, ASA, occupancy, adherence, handle time, etc.
- Provide real-time feedback to Work Force Management (WFM) and Operations management on the status of the campaign for quick problem solving and to maintain call traffic flow.
- Required to change multiple agent skills with quickness and precision to manage daily workflow, including new hire set up, and reporting updates
- Monitor same day and/or short term non-phone related tasks to distribute and manage workload
- Monitor timely retrieve and accurately report all calls handled under duty phone management process.
- Updating schedules to reflect change in staffing and reporting of attendance to operations
- Updates schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability.
- Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
- Schedules activities around forecasted call patterns.
- Schedules off-phone activities when call volume projections are down.
- Updates schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, tardiness, etc.
- Assist in completing and developing reports and/or processes that increase the ability of the call center to effectively and accurately plan acceptable performance results
- Provide informational updates regarding recent, current, and future state of the business
- Provide timely status updates on related projects and initiatives
- Other duties as requested