Our client is looking to engage and hire a Recruitment Lead professional.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the mobilization and execution of the Talent & Resourcing strategy across the business.
He/she will be responsible for leading the recruitment team and ensure the team delivers the right talent to enable the business meet its goals.
Reporting to the Lead Consultant, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the development, review and implementation of the recruitment strategy;
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of Talent Management and Succession planning strategy;
- Developing new business opportunities and sustaining existing relationships;
- Overseeing the implementation of the recruitment policy in the organization;
- Overseeing time to hire targets;
- Manage end to end recruitment process in the organization;
- Ensure compliance and adherence to all internal processes, standards and government legislation relating to recruitment of employees;
- Manage talent of the recruitment team and undertake performance review for the team;
- Monitor the recruitment budget and ensure the most effective use of resources;
- Manage and oversee timely and accurate updating of the recruitment system.
- Strategic Leadership;
- Business Acumen;
- Relationship Management;
- People Development;
- Project Management;
- Results Orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or related field;
- A higher diploma in Human Resources; A valid practicing license;
- A registered member of the Institute of Human Resource Management;
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in Talent & Resourcing with a minimum of three (3) years in a managerial position;
- Demonstrated experience in using social media to source for candidates;
- Hands on experience using a recruitment and talent management system;
- Cross industry recruiting experience.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm Thursday 26th January 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.