Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Regional Expert Marketing Assistant position for one of our clients.
Scope of work: East Africa region
- Production of expert detailing materials for all Markets
- Super User DCR and samples Review and approval on Veeva
- Panadol Extra Optizorb Launch
- Training Medical reps on HCP engagement processes, systems and preferred ways of working
- Meetings & Conferences
- Sample Coding, Approvals and Dispatch to markets
- Conduct Internal L1 audits on expert initiatives
- Processing approval and dispatch of materials required for expert activities – (Artwork, Zinc, Production)
- BSC in Pharmaceuticals or its equivalent
- Diploma in Marketing.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 31st January 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Regional Expert Marketing Assistant”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.
A science background to reduce lead times on understanding many advanced science modules requiring localization.
Ability to work across borders and cultures. A proactive individual, ready to take up new challenges in full spirit and energy.