Job Title: Reservation Officer
Our client is a well established company serving a wide range of clientele in the service industry.
They seek to hire a reservation officer responsible for customer service and dispatching reserved vehicles to various travel destinations for their clients as requested.
Reservation Officer Job Responsibilities:
- Ensuring timely dispatching of vehicles to various destinations as per the reservation and bookings.
- Providing vehicle fare information and customer service for all incoming calls as well as making outbound call to offer assistance with confirming vehicle reservations.
- Maintaining clients’ records and ensuring documents are legible, readily identifiable & retrievable.
- Managing incoming calls, outgoing calls and email communication for reservation inquiries as well as communicating and working closely with the drivers.
- Communicating the Customer requirements to Employees/drivers.
- Monitoring actual dispatch verses planned and booked vehicles.
- Dispatching vehicles to customers in time as per plan & maintain logistic effectiveness.
- Vehicle Management.
- Helping customers over the phone that are calling for various questions and ensuring every customer is satisfied with the service.
- Updating the drivers about the booking schedule to enable smooth flow and service delivery.
- Handling customer complaints either walk-ins or through the phone and ensuring the matter is favorably and professionally responded to.
- Professionally dealing with customers and other organization staff members.
- Regularly updating the management on areas to improve on in order to ensure better customer service.
Requirements for the Reservation Officer Job:
- A Diploma in Logistics management or related field
- At least 1 year experience working in the same position.
- Men are encouraged to apply.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication Skills.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and keen to detail.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Reservation Officer – Service Industry) to email@example.com before Friday 12th January 2018.