Job Vacancy: Sacco Operations Manager
Job Summary: Responsible to the Chief Executive Officer for planning, co-ordination, and guiding departmental heads in implementing the Sacco’s strategic objectives and policies.
Interested candidates with the following qualifications can apply:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance / Banking) OR Bachelor of Business Administration OR B.A Economics, or equivalent
- Possession CPA III / CPS III.
- Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
- Five years relevant experience at a management level in a Sacco or Financial institution. (Micro-Finance).
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated experience in strategic management including planning, goal setting, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Leadership, communication and team building skills, Innovativeness with an interest in Management.
- A diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of computerized financial management system
- 30 Years and above
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate proper utilization of SACCO Resources including, Personnel, Assets, and Information / Communication & Technology.
- Ensure proper planning of Sacco activities at departmental level and utilize the plans to develop a master plan for both short and long-term activities of the Sacco.
- To co-ordinate preparation of departmental budgets.
- Develop and implement innovative ventures that are profitable to the Sacco.
- To oversee member recruitment activities and review of innovative products and services.
- Co-ordinate activities of the Sacco and ensure proper targets and standards are set and achieved at every level of operation.
- To deal with Human Resource and administrative issues in the Sacco.
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation of the Sacco’s Strategic Management Plan.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to read the attached job description and send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 15th January 2018.
Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter and attach testimonials and a detailed CV indicating your current and expected pay.