Job Advertisement: Sales Associate
Job Profile: This individual will cultivate new business relationships, maintain existing accounts, and ensure the fulfillment of established sales goals through estimating and proposing on security projects.
Gather requirements, write proposals and close sales with customers.
Will also build contracts as a complement to our Service department.
- Generate new business and foster existing customer relationships. Ability to analyze, assess and address customer needs, while clearly displaying the Company core values.
- Define customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company offerings
- Secure plans and designs for developing pricing and proposals, and comply with codes and permits
- Meet or exceed sales plan objectives
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog
- Maintain historical record of all sales and bidding documents/stats
- Provide input to improve company-wide business processes and systems
- Submit all required sales reports, data, expenses, and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner
- Conduct coordination with other employees to ensure proper handoff of job information
- This individual will cultivate new business relationships, maintain existing accounts, and ensure the fulfillment of established sales goals through estimating and proposing on security projects. Gather requirements, write proposals and close sales with customers.
- Will also build contracts as a complement to our Service department.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market development and trends
- Present your ideas to the team with a view to developing new products and approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Finance, Business / Managerial economics, Sales or similar
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in Sales & Marketing
- Previous experience in access control, CCTV, and alarm systems sales and/or project management is an advantage
- Self-starter, friendly, ethical and organized with strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to use and learn computer software and devices
- Strong results in B2B Sales (or preferably in Business to Business to Customer approach).
- Engaging and energetic. You know how to have a conversation that will help you understand the other person’s context and needs and create mutually beneficial win-win-situations with customers.
- Sales management skills and track record: You understand the steps and stages of closing a deal. You know how to forecast sales performance and analyze metrics. We have a preference for a process driven and analytical person.
- Good with numbers, have strong entrepreneurial thinking with a solid understanding of a company’s commercial revenue drivers.
- A self-starter, organized and believe in yourself. You enjoy working with absolute responsibility for your deliverables and approach.
- Have a problem-solving attitude and work under pressure whilst handling multiple work streams.
- Have a solid customer service attitude: You put your customers first
- Strong skills with spreadsheets is preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com indicating “SALES ASSOCIATE” as the email subject line by 05th February 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted