Elite Consortium Associate Limited an IT Company based in Westlands, Nairobi is recruiting a field sales Executive.
The Sales Executive will play a key role in selling the company services and promoting the products in the market.
For this task we are looking for a candidate with a structured mindset who is field oriented and understands IT market and solutions very well.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Look for prospects that have IT requirement needs with an aim of making sales.
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Build and maintain strong and healthy relations with customers
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings/Trainings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- Market intelligence in the IT industry
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time
Education and Experience
- Certificate/Diploma in Sales and Marketing/Business Development
- Must be confident, articulate and goal driven.
- Experience in IT and willing to aggressively sell IT services and products.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Field oriented and structured mindset should be able to work with no supervision
- Proactive mindset and likes to take initiative
- Ability to think analytical and plan effectively
- Ability to build strong relations with customer
- Drive and commitment
- Professional appearance and Good communication skills
- Proven Sales Track Record
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs and application letters to email@example.com by 26th January 2018, indicate expected remuneration.
Kindly indicate “Business Development Trainee “on the subject line.