Job Title: Sales Manager – Medical Equipment
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary: 100k – 150k
Our client is a leading consultant in physical therapy, they also import and sell different medical equipment to major hospitals and clinics in Kenya.
They seek to hire an aggressive sales manager to increase the market share& sales of the company medical equipment.
Responsibilities for Sales Manager Job
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the medical industry.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers in medical industry.
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Identify and grow opportunities through achieving set sales targets
- Market intelligence in the medical industry mostly close competitors.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new medical products and competition status.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Regularly communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in the same position preferably in medical industry.
- Must have ability to lead and manage a team.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prospecting skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Medical Equipment) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 07th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.