Sanergy is looking for a qualified Sales Engineer to join our Inbound Customer Success Team on a full- time basis.
Who we are: Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making safe sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements.
Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves 3 critical steps: we build a dense network of high-quality sanitation facilities — Fresh Life Toilets — franchised to residents in the community.
We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community. Finally, we convert the waste into valuable agricultural inputs, which we sell to Kenyan farmers.
About the role: The Inbound Customer Success team seeks to achieve scale and profitability in organic feedstock aggregation.
The Sales Engineer’s role will be to optimize the value of organic waste management for both Sanergy Limited and its organic feedstock clients.
A typical day for you might include the following
- Identify potential clients and sell organic waste management solutions to them
- Analyze the cost of the problem for potential clients and design optimum organic waste collection systems that will add value to the client.
- Implement client organic waste management solutions.
- Manage Sanergy’s organic waste collection logistics operations to achieve optimum service delivery to clients.
- Optimize cost of logistics to achieve sustainable operations.
Skills and qualifications you’ll need
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Knowledge and skills in using AutoCAD and other CAD design software, Project Management Software (MS Project), Proficient in
- MS Excel, generation of 2D and 3D engineering concept drawings
- Ability to design and interpret engineering drawings, understand working principles of equipment
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- At least 2 to 3 years relevant experience with a sales component is highly recommended.
- Ability to work independently to move deliverables forward
- Humility, integrity and a sense of humor
Qualities you’ll need to fit in well among the Sanergy-Stars
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
The perks you’ll have
- A holistic benefits package
- Unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A unique chance to tackle critical challenges of sanitation, economic empowerment and food security
To apply, please CLICK HERE to submit a cover letter and your 3-page resume/CV.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The deadline for submission of application is 31st January, 2018