Position Title: ERP Manager – SAP
Department: Information Technology
Responsible to: Head of Group ICT & Business Head
Responsible for: ICT Support Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Overall Purpose of the Position
- Responsible for SAP B1 implementation
- Optimize and upgrade SAP B1 System
- Making sure that all SAP solutions are resilient, fit for purpose and supportable
- Ensure SAP B1 services are available in 24×7 model
- Maximize usage of SAP across the company by collaborating with teams both within, and outside the IT organization
- Leading SAP solution implementation at a detailed level
- Giving guidance and support to team member’s right across the board.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Business.
- Total 10 years of IT experience with 2 to 4 years in SAP B1 implementation/support projects in manufacturing industry
- Will work on new implementations and functionality for the SAP Supply Chain Logistics execution applications, such as warehouse and quality management.
- Engage with business leadership and key users at the divisional level.
- Manage a team and coach team members, especially in the areas of project management, communication and career development.
- Partner with internal organizations such as Risk Management and other cross-functional business units as necessary.
- Manage analysis, research, and resolution requests submitted by the business through use of technology.
- First level Configuring and implementing SAP applications & experience supporting SAP ERP applications.
- Good knowledge of SUSE Linux Operating System
- Good understanding of SAP HANA Landscapes and architecture
- Knowledge of third party products integration with SAP
- Knowledge of core SAP modules and cross functional integration
Managerial & Behavioural Skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. An ability to explain technical information to non-technical people
- Able to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies.
- Able to negotiate and manage difficult situations.
- People management experience preferred.
- Methodical and analytical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Good business understanding
- Team-working and team management experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Good organization and problem solving skills
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews