Job Title: Radio Controller
Purpose: To operate Central Control Room Radio and Alarm Monitoring Systems based at Securex Head Office, throughout Nairobi City and its environs
- To operate the HF and VHF radio systems, telephone and computer terminals of the Central Control Room.
- To monitor the security alarm receiver, interpret and record alarm activations and faults and record result of alarm responses.
- To liaise with contact clients/keyholders in connection with alarm activations
- To call the emergency services when required.
- To receive and record telephone messages, complaints and requests for company services.
- To monitor and record the movement of company vehicles.
- To make entries in the Occurrence Book.
- To maintain records of assignments and prepare reports and returns as directed.
- To maintain records of activations for each assignment and prepare reports and returns as directed.
Authority: You have been delegated authority to perform the above responsibilities.
Reporting To: Control Room Manager
Duty Variation: May be required to work in any other capacity that the company may require of you from time to time.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th January, 2018 clearly indicating on the subject line ‘Radio Controller’.