Job Vacancy: Zone Manager, Nairobi
Job Purpose: In-charge of a business Sub – unit and ensuring profitability of the business in the Sub- unit.
- To oversee the day to day security operations of deployment, supervision and allocation of duties as required at the client sites.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day team effort of Supervisors, Senior Security Officers, Security Coordination Officers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost effective manner within the assigned zone.
- Ensure proper channels of communication exist and are enforced between the employees and the headquarters.
- To perform spot checks on Senior Security Officers and other operatives in their respective areas.
- Oversee compliance of Guards with established company policies and Standards such as Health and Safety, security measures being in place and training of guards.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees portray a corporate brand image through inspections of guarding uniforms, company vehicles and motor bikes and equipment.
- Ensure all assignment instructions and incident reports are attached into the company systems.
- To oversee (if required take part in) the investigation of incidents and prepare Incident reports within 24 hours.
- Ensure client’s requirements, requests, complaints and suggestions are updated on to the Evolution system.
- Ensure all issues and complaints brought in are addressed within 24 hours and recorded in the Supervisory Occurrence Book and updated on Evolution with corrective actions implemented.
- Will ensure the zone manning schedules and plans of how the operational commitments including leave and the reliever line will be fulfilled.
- Receive and review Tasking’s given by the Manned Guarding Manager. Once reviewed a scheme of work needs to be produced, giving timelines and budgetary constraints as a minimum.
- Is to oversee that the correct level and standard of equipment, uniform and PPE is issued and used by Securex Operational personnel.
- Is to oversee the handover of recruits from Compliance Officer to his or her respective zone.
- Will proof read all operational documentation prior to it being passed up the chain i.e. Incident Reports, SVAs etc.
- Guide and advice employees directly below his/her command
- A minimum of eight years of experience in high level security with a minimum of three years working in a security managerial role. (Security firm to be specific)
- Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security driven technology solutions.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Security Management or any Security related course.
How to Apply
If you meet the following qualifications, kindly send your CV to careers @securex.co.ke with the subject line as “Zone Manager” by 5th February 2018.