Our client, a fast growing security firm based in Nairobi, wishes to recruit an Admin Assistant / Office Assistant position to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and attending to walk in clients and directing them to the right office, answering phone calls, replying to emails.
- Receiving, sorting, recording and distributing incoming posts, organizing and sending out posts.
- Making accurate and timely correspondence, present minutes of meetings and other reports and documents as instructed.
- Office book keeping, managing monthly petty cash
- Reconciling and providing timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluent communication skills both written and spoken
- Good time management skills
- Diploma in Business Administration
- 1-2 year experience in administrative duties
- Good IT application skills
Interested candidates can send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th January 2018.
Indicate Admin Assistant on the subject and your current and expected salary.