Vacancy: Implementation and Support Technician
Solutions Unlimited is a leading Security Systems service provider with its Head Quarters in Nairobi Kenya.
The core business of Solutions Unlimited is the delivery of Security Solutions to a broad range of clients in both Public and Private sectors in Kenya.
We dedicate ourselves to providing unsurpassed, personalized, quality products and services and are a leading service provider in Kenya in the following areas:
- CCTV systems
- Vehicle Tracking Solutions
- Biometric Access control & Time attendance systems
- Fire Safety Solutions
- Burglar and Intruder Alarm Systems
- Conducting site surveys
- Installation and support of CCTV, Access control and Time attendance systems, burglar and intruder alarm systems.(Knowledge of vehicle tracking installation is an added advantage)
- Technical support for existing clients
- Must have a DIPLOMA in IT, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, A+, N+, CCNA or a combination of any of these.
- MUST have at least two years’ experience with CCTV installations, Biometric access control and time attendance installations,
- Installation of burglar and intruder alarm systems, Installation of vehicle tracking systems or a combination of any three.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to use basic windows applications such as MS office
- Must be below 27 years of age
- Possession of a passport and ability to travel on short notice will be an added advantage.
Location: Head office-Block C, Intrade Africa Place, Kauria Close, Lavington Nairobi
Email your cover letter and CV ONLY to email@example.com on or before 15th January 2018.
DO NOT attach scans of academic certificates.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more information about us, please visit www.solutionsunlimited.co.ke .