Our Client based in the Service Industry and located in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Intern.
The Intern is expected to provide quality assistance and administrative support to the HR Team on various Recruitment and HR Generalist projects in the organization.
- Provide HR Administrative support to the team e.g. front office management, make appointments and calls when required
- Track HR Project activities and conduct research
- Prepare documents in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Draft relevant correspondence
- Draft documents as directed and proof-read
- Conduct research as instructed by consultants
Education and Experience
- A Degree in a Human Resource from an accredited institution
- Higher/Diploma course in HR from an accredited institution will be considered
- Secretarial qualifications with good typing skills is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to conduct online research
- Working knowledge of MS-Office (Word & Spreadsheets, Internet ,E-mail)
- A passion to pursue a career in Human Resource – critical
- A proactive, reliable, enthusiastic and friendly individual
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- A creative individual, with initiative and ability to tolerate stress
- Presentable, well groomed and teachable
Those who meet the above requirements, should send an application and detailed curriculum vitae with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.