Our client in the IT industry is searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidates to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi Office;
The Software Consultant will be responsible for implementation and providing operational support for all services provided to clients to ensure client satisfaction is guaranteed.
The job holder will be required to demonstrate hands on knowledge in information systems with skills in databases and operating systems.
- Providing consultancy and support for company’s products and solutions
- Maintaining good corporate relations through effective customer care and publicity of company products to achieve client satisfaction
- Carrying out duties assigned and maintain progress reports on ongoing assignments or projects
- Ensuring implementation and execution of projects
- Adding value to customers through the provision of solutions that can improve operations at their site
- Communicating and assisting clients relating to operational problems and queries
- Logging of incidents in an accurate and informative manner as and when they occur
- Escalating and reporting of out of line situations to the relevant supervisor
- Evaluating and rating each project
- Train both internal and external customers
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of a degree in IT, Computer Science or a relevant field
- 2 years’ experience in software implementation and customer support
- Strong communication, organizational, training and facilitation skills and should be willing to travel
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 31st January 2018 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.