Job Title: Area Supervisor – Kajiado
Industry: Renewable Energy
Gross Salary: 50k
Our client manufactures and distributes solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking stoves; offering energy services in small shops in rural areas.
They seek to hire a confident and aggressive person to manage the daily operation of the shops.
S/He will ensure implementation of company processes and procedures, train the shop operators and act as a communication link to management.
The Area Supervisor will manage the shop operators, Sales Agents and Security guards.
- Ensure proper implementation of shop standard operating procedures and processes at the area level.
- Manage cash and stock at shop level and also maintain zero tolerance to misconduct. Liaise with the Office for disciplinary action in areas where you feel there is violation of policies and procedures.
- Train and coordinate the training of the shop operators and sales agents under his/her responsibility.
- Analyze market trends e.g products and prices in areas around the kiosks to update the office on changes and any arising issues and designing appropriate responses/countermeasures.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on stock, cash, compliance and kiosk operator training in accordance with SKKL requirements.
- Act as the communication link to all the shop operators in your area ensuring effective information flows from office on a timely basis.
- Ensure proper documentation and filling in all the shops within your area
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders like local administration, pastors, village leaders, market leaders, security in charges etc.
- Maintain a contact database
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly operating plan considering growth strategies and identified needs in shops.
- Bachelor’s Degree business related field plus 3 years’ experience leading a team.
- Professional certification in Finance and accounting will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communications skills – both oral and written
- Highly motivated, self-discipline able to work on own initiative in difficult conditions
- Ability to prepare detailed reports
- Proficiency in computer skills is a must
- Excellent inter-personal skills in working with teams
- Ability to ride a motor bike.
- Ability to work in the rural areas.
- Ability to strictly inspect the shops
- Intelligence skills
Must speak Samburu and be living in Samburu where the shops are.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Area Supervisor – Samburu) to email@example.com before 25th January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted