Vacant Position: Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator
Scope of the Role: The Supply Chain Coordinator is a role within the Regional Supply Team and working in close connection with the Inventory Specialist, Customer Interface, the Commercial Team and the Control Tower Coordinator.
This role reports to the Logistics Manager and is part of the EMEA Supply Chain and would be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Main Purpose of the Job: The Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator monitors KPI’s for replenishment strategy and supply visibility at country level, ensures that actions are in place to secure service and information levels in collaboration with the Inventory Specialist.
The position holder partners closely with the key stakeholders ensuring business strategies, and financial & business plans are met in terms of supply.
- Accountable for providing visibility to Inventory Specialist on the market requirements’ (treatments, packages) & replenishment strategy in partnership with Commercial.
- Participate actively in the Control Tower meetings and monitoring KPIs for replenishment strategy and supply visibility in Control Tower meetings at country level and ensure that actions are in place to secure service and information levels in collaboration with Regional Supply Specialists.
- Responsible for timely response & action for cases assigned by Customer Interface to Regional Supply Team.
- Responsible for VSS maintenance (adjusting country allotments within own sub region).
- Verify sellable conditions for sub-standard packed seed and maintain these conditions on batch level in SAP
- Coordinate the local sample requirements with the Inventory Specialist and the local commercial teams.
- Responsible for requiring label approvals and coordinate re-labeling of packed seed when required
- Maintain and communicate by local authorities required seed health & disease tests (in co-operation with Trade & Compliance).
- Report incidents and acting accordingly.
Required Education Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor or Master in Inventory Management / Supply Chain / Logistics studies / Agricultural.
- 3-year experience in similar position
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and computer skills.
- Fluency in English, other languages are desirable.
- Should be willing to work under the specified terms
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, very well organized, accurate
- Works pro-actively while anticipating needs of the team and initiating actions to provide solutions.
- Working effectively with teams and networks across geographic, political, demographic, functional and other cultural and organizational boundaries.
- Able to work under pressure, conforming to changing demands with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and maintain a positive attitude, with the desire to be an integral contributor to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Reacts quickly to unexpected changes
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5 pm on 28th January 2018 to the Talent Sourcing Manager, Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject line as ‘Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator’
Our Client is an equal opportunity Employer