Our client, a firm in Nairobi seeks to hire Talent Acquisition Interns who will be responsible for understanding the company’s hiring needs while working with recruiters and hiring managers to learn the recruitment process and provide effective and efficient support for all HR activities
- Assist with “candidate experience” which includes but is not limited to: Coordination and facilitation of candidate interviews, including greeting and escorting candidates to their scheduled interviews.
- Assist the recruiting team and new hires to facilitate and coordinate an exceptional on-boarding process
- Administrative support for Internship Program & other interns
- Provide administrative support on projects within HR as needed
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma in a related field
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good grasp of the Kenyan labour laws
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com