Vacancy: IT Intern
Unit: Tamarind group
Job posting: 18-01-2018
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we? Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at Tamarind Mombasa.
- Provide technical support to workshops and meetings onsite and off-site including preparation, installation and operation of equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting computer equipment when problems reported.
- Assist in maintenance of PCs, printers, UPS, switches etc.
- Ensure that all hardware and software installed are operating properly.
- Assist in the maintenance of server equipment and network connections.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Information Technology graduate from a Polytechnic
- Prior experience in computer systems will be an added advantage
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Demonstrates reliability, flexibility and creativity
- Able to work under pressure
- Right attitude towards work and willingness to learn
Are you in based in Mombasa and are interested in this position?
Do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an e-mail with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
The application deadline is 26th January 2018.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org