Our client, a well-established company dealing with highly perishable agricultural products is looking to recruit a self-driven and motivated Technical Representatives.
3 Positions – Mombasa / Eldoret / Nairobi
They will provide technical know-how and business support skills in line with company / regional strategic initiatives geared towards attainment of set sales targets and customer service standards.
- Provide technical advice to farmers on management, vaccination and required equipment.
- Train customers in best rearing practices: housing, feeding, vaccinations and record keeping.
- Develop & Implement territory farmer’s coverage plan in order to provide structured technical support & build good relationship.
- Respond to customer complaints promptly
- Monitor & report all market parameters impacting on sales and quality. Provide data and maintain accurate records on competitor activities, sales and technical reports thereby ensuring that the management is fully informed at all times.
- Implement products promotional activities, farm visits, seminars, group sessions, livestock shows and interaction with other stakeholder.
- Monitor & keep records of our breed performances against competitor breeds targeting the key farmers in the region.
- Build up an updated customer database as a foundation for good customer relationships at all levels.
- Assist the Regional Manager with the distribution of products.
- Manage all assigned funds, materials and equipment in a secure and efficient manner in order to maximise on the use of the organisations’ assets.
- Degree or Diploma in Animal Science / health / agri-business or related course
- Previous experience in agricultural based institution preferred.
- Strong verbal & written communication, inter personal & customer service skills
- Good time management and ability to work accurately and meet deadlines
- Possess initiative, be able to plan and prioritize roles and have attention to detail
- Computer literate.
- A working awareness and consciousness of quality
- A team player with attention to detail and follow up
Salary: Ksh. 40,000 – 60,000 gross plus other benefits.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and the region they are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 30th January 2018